• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling hella tired. I was pretty productive today - I did 3 headshots, finishing the last of my commissions, I made my own lunch, and now I'm playing some more New Leaf because I need to really work on my town if I ever want it to look presentable when close friends visit or if I wanna put up a dream address.

I'm feeling good but tired. There's honestly been so much going on lately. I had three weeks of exams and I thankfully passed. Right after my finals, I took a trip to Cali for the weekend, which was fun and it was nice to get away. And then I went to the movies today with my friends and had some bdubs afterwards. So it's been good since my semester ended but I'm just so tired because it's just one thing after another. I thankfully don't have anywhere to go tomorrow but I'm going out again on Thursday night and ugh I'm just so tired. I kinda just wanna chill and spend a couple days at home to rest.

hmm...in love haha (? ▽`).。o♡
but angry and sad, too. I don't wanna rant here cause I'd rather just say those things to my friends cx

Now that I'm listening to Mambo No.5, I feel great.
The song is dirty, but it makes me laugh. The beat is so happy, it's hard not to be xD

^it's just annoying lol since they keeping using the beat with stupid lyrics for a commercial here.

anyways. tired, jfc man why do i wake up at 9.30

I am feeling warm, very warm. It's not a good warm, but a like right between warm and hot where you're uncomfortable still and i really wanna take off my sweater but I'm at work and have arm tattoos so I can't...

It's warm here too but I cant really sit naked cause we have big windows and it gets even hotter D: augh.

also tired but yeah it feels alright since i got wasted yersterday

It's warm here too but I cant really sit naked cause we have big windows and it gets even hotter D: augh.

also tired but yeah it feels alright since i got wasted yersterday

I'm naked like 90% of the time that I am home. No shame. Damn our society and it's unnecessary clothing laws!

Anxious and riddled with unsettling nerves for I have the dreaded finals next week, but also pretty happy because I don't have to take as many more units as I thought I did to transfer.

***lol I'm not even studying, I can't. I have 4 more pages of an 8 page paper to write, someone kill me now.

Back