Shop Holla's Pokemon Shop! Shinies, Legendaries, Events & More!

Haha hey there! ^.^ I think I'd like around 200TBT for him as he has amazing stats. Does this sound ok?
I'm going to think about it because I don't have many TBT to waste at the moment! D: I'll talk to you and get back to you about it soon though =) And that does sound like a price I'd be willing to buy him for!

Last edited:
I'm going to think about it because I don't have many TBT to waste at the moment! D: I'll talk to you and get back to you about it soon though =) And that does sound like a price I'd be willing to buy him for!

If it helps, I'm also willing to sell him for 175TBT at the lowest. 200 is my ideal price but I always leave wiggle room. :)

Would you take 400btb for giratina, keldeo, genesect, and articuno? I mean no offense if this offer is too low. I'm not familiar with this!

Would you take 400btb for giratina, keldeo, genesect, and articuno? I mean no offense if this offer is too low. I'm not familiar with this!

No problem. :) Well I'll do a breakdown then. Giratina and Articuno are both legendaries from the older games so I'd take 50 each, so 100 for both. Keldeo has good stats and is an event Legendary so about 150 tbt for him. Finally Genesect depends on which one you like. The non-shiny English one is 150TBT, but the Shiny Japanese one is about 200TBT.

Depending on which Genesect you would like It's probably going to be around yeah you are right 400 or 450 depending on which Genesect you want . :)

I'll definitely take the keldeo for now! If that's alright with you?

I am interested in your Plasma Genesect (6IV), but have absolutely no idea on price as I have never traded Pokes before :)

I am interested in your Plasma Genesect (6IV), but have absolutely no idea on price as I have never traded Pokes before :)

Haha it's ok. I'm asking around 150TBT for him as he's an event with amazing stats. :) Does this sound fair?

Haha it's ok. I'm asking around 150TBT for him as he's an event with amazing stats. :) Does this sound fair?

Certainly! Sounds great. I'll send the TBT over now if that works for you.
MY FC is 1220-8234-7124 and my IGN is "Merl"
Again, I am a newb to this, so bear with me ;)

Certainly! Sounds great. I'll send the TBT over now if that works for you.
MY FC is 1220-8234-7124 and my IGN is "Merl"
Again, I am a newb to this, so bear with me ;)

Ah no problem! :) Yeah now works fine I have tons of time to trade whenever you are ready. ^.^

Back