• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hiya! ( ' v ' )

dratini

Amateur Mayor
Bells
Heyo!

My name is Jo, I'm 20, I live in the UK and New Leaf is the first AC game I've played. I've been playing since June and now I'm waiting on T&T Emporium to be built sobs. I've done some villager/item trading on tumblr but I've been creeping on belltree threads for ages and I never made an account so yeah. My AC blog is joleafing.tumblr.com if anyone's interested~

Anyway looking forward to meeting y'all!

(also I'm embarrassingly into making forum sigs which is why I made one before even making my first post)

Welcome, I'm new too :)

I like your sig! At first I thought it was my imagination, but those sparkles really are moving, ha ha! Also, if my Flora moves and you still need her, I will keep you in mind.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Yeah Gracie has come 3 times and I passed her ~*~fashion check~*~ but I've been waiting for ages for her to come a 4th time >_> Also wow Bam that would be amazing! I don't think I have villagers you'd want to trade her for but I could give you lots of bells or items :>

Hooray for finally making an account :D
Welcome aboard!
I too am waiting on freaking diva Gracie to show up in my town, I have not had a single fashion check -.-

Welcome!! :D Hope you enjoy your stay here!!

I thought my eyes were messing with me when I saw the sparkles moving. XD

Also to ShinyYoshi: She shows up randomly once you've spent at least 70k at T.I.Y. Sadly, she's not predictable. She doesn't come every week unlike some of the other visitors that're a lil more consistent.

Hello hello! It seems my sig's sparkles have caused a lot of people (read: 2) to question their eyesight! I probably should have gone for something more obviously animated x)

Ahh thank you guys~ ( ? ▽ ` )ノ Also Pengu I just checked out your shop and your sigs are really awesome! :>

Back