• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wassup 🤪

Niizq

Bells
Hey, I'm Niizq. I just found this site today. I've been playing Animal Crossing for long time and first played on gamecube. I've played New Leaf and Happy Home and Pocket Camp (don't have anymore but thinking of having it again). I got New Horizons pretty sure year of release during Christmas. I have a switch lite now and I used to play on a switch. Currently making a 4 seasons themed island in the switch lite. I'm hoping to try to be as active as I can on this forum!

hey niizq, welcome to tbt! i hope you have an awesome time here c: 💚

a 4 seasons-themed island sounds super cool, i wish you the best of luck with it! do you have any favourite villagers? ^^

Welcome to the forums! 😊
Your island theme sounds really cool and it would be neat to see progress/the final product!
What has been your favourite of the ac games so far?

Welcome to the forums! 😊
Your island theme sounds really cool and it would be neat to see progress/the final product!
What has been your favourite of the ac games so far?
Animal Crossing on the game cube would be my favorite but since the villagers have a personality and can be rude (ex a villager i absolutely hate cause of it: Carrie) I'd say New Leaf
Post automatically merged:

hey niizq, welcome to tbt! i hope you have an awesome time here c: 💚

a 4 seasons-themed island sounds super cool, i wish you the best of luck with it! do you have any favourite villagers? ^^
I'd say I do really love Cookie and Goldie, they were apart of my town in the first game and they were so sweet! Same with Apollo, he'll always be one of the coolest villagers. In New Horizons where they are pretty bland, by design I do love Marina, Molly, Rosie, Zucker, and really any deer

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! 🌟 I would love to know what Carrie did to make you hate her so much. 🤣

How far have you gotten with your themed island? 😊

Welcome to the forums! 🌟 I would love to know what Carrie did to make you hate her so much. 🤣

How far have you gotten with your themed island? 😊
Today I decided to reset it. I wasn't able to get 10 villagers so I decided to just start from scratch since I didn't even make much of a dent on the terraforming part. Now it's called Kokiria and I'm hoping to have better luck with this new one! 🙏

Welcome to the forums, I hope to see you around :)

Back