• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Hiya! ( ' v ' )

dratini

Amateur Mayor
Bells
Heyo!

My name is Jo, I'm 20, I live in the UK and New Leaf is the first AC game I've played. I've been playing since June and now I'm waiting on T&T Emporium to be built sobs. I've done some villager/item trading on tumblr but I've been creeping on belltree threads for ages and I never made an account so yeah. My AC blog is joleafing.tumblr.com if anyone's interested~

Anyway looking forward to meeting y'all!

(also I'm embarrassingly into making forum sigs which is why I made one before even making my first post)

Welcome, I'm new too :)

I like your sig! At first I thought it was my imagination, but those sparkles really are moving, ha ha! Also, if my Flora moves and you still need her, I will keep you in mind.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Yeah Gracie has come 3 times and I passed her ~*~fashion check~*~ but I've been waiting for ages for her to come a 4th time >_> Also wow Bam that would be amazing! I don't think I have villagers you'd want to trade her for but I could give you lots of bells or items :>

Hooray for finally making an account :D
Welcome aboard!
I too am waiting on freaking diva Gracie to show up in my town, I have not had a single fashion check -.-

Welcome!! :D Hope you enjoy your stay here!!

I thought my eyes were messing with me when I saw the sparkles moving. XD

Also to ShinyYoshi: She shows up randomly once you've spent at least 70k at T.I.Y. Sadly, she's not predictable. She doesn't come every week unlike some of the other visitors that're a lil more consistent.

Hello hello! It seems my sig's sparkles have caused a lot of people (read: 2) to question their eyesight! I probably should have gone for something more obviously animated x)

Ahh thank you guys~ ( ? ▽ ` )ノ Also Pengu I just checked out your shop and your sigs are really awesome! :>

Back