• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hiring a personal assistant

nooky13

Bells
Mailbox
Hello tbt

I am requiring a personal assistant to help me on animal crossing. Their job would be to buy and sell turnips for me.
You must be able to work between
8am-10amGMT on a sunday
5pm-6pmGMT on a wednesday
or
4pm-5pmGMT on a Thursday
4pm-5pmGMT on a Friday

So I will need you for the sunday ad one of the wednesday-thursday or friday (just whenever my turnip prices are good.)

so if you want to become a servant please fill out this form

I agree to help nooky13 with the turnips.
I will be able to be there at any time of those slots above.
I promise to work hard
how much paid per hour(look below)

Please be honest with salary. If it is too much I will just cancel your aplication.

Then I will pm you if you are in or not. Your job starts 3rd Jan

Please if you want to become rich be my personal asistant and I'll pay you

Meh I'd rather do it for myself as all you do is earn lots of money give it to someone else when you could have a chance to keep it ^_^

People would make more money selling there own turnips. Rather than them doing it for you and then you pay them less.

That's a horrible deal, you've got horrid grammar, and people could make more money by selling their turnips.

I am planning for people to have a big salary.

Come on guys say your price and I might give it till you

nooky13 why don't you just sell it yourself and you'll earn more?
It won't take more than double the time or something to do it. Furthermore, sometimes people will probably not go on exactly at the time and by the time they are ready, you likely will have sold most of it already. D:

well the problem is I don't have much time for animal crossing but want loads of money

so I need someone to help. Pay aprox 500,000 ac bells per hour

nooky13 said:
well the problem is I don't have much time for animal crossing but want loads of money

so I need someone to help. Pay aprox 500,000 ac bells per hour
Wait.... you said that you are on AC most of the time.

Plus if you dont have time for AC. how will they come to your town?

Ok, now I'm really confused, but I'm not planning on doing it... if you want money, then try fishing or something else, not all of us stay on AC all the time and they still manage to make money...

yes weekends sunday afternoon and all day saturday

I only have a small time for buying/selling turnips but I want a large quantity of turnips.

Back