• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hiring a personal assistant

nooky13 said:
yes weekends sunday afternoon and all day saturday

I only have a small time for buying/selling turnips but I want a large quantity of turnips.
Yees but, if you dont have any time, how will they get into your town to give you the money..
so that means your paying them for nothing. plus they sould steal the turnip profit.

Have you thought about duping turnips? It's not considered hacking because it's only a game glitch.

nooky13 said:
well the problem is I don't have much time for animal crossing but want loads of money

so I need someone to help. Pay aprox 500,000 ac bells per hour
Why don't you just not play if you claim you have no time for animal crossing.

Judging by your grammar, I am going to assume you are still in primary school. Primary schools hardly give out any homework

Also, as the guys before me said (quote: "you said that you are on AC most of the time") ,I don't understand why you believe you don't have enough time to buy turnips and check the prices of them. It only takes a few minutes to buy them and a few more minutes to check each day. If you don't have time for that, then you aren't going to have much time to play the game.

Yeah, what StarBurst said. Surely you can play AC for a few minutes or so on a daily basis, nooky.

Ehingen Guy said:
Have you thought about duping turnips? It's not considered hacking because it's only a game glitch.
Oh you would know all about it wouldn't you? Aaronkins ;)

This idea still failed...

StarBurst said:
nooky13 said:
well the problem is I don't have much time for animal crossing but want loads of money

so I need someone to help. Pay aprox 500,000 ac bells per hour
Why don't you just not play if you claim you have no time for animal crossing.

Judging by your grammar, I am going to assume you are still in primary school. Primary schools hardly give out any homework

Also, as the guys before me said (quote: "you said that you are on AC most of the time") ,I don't understand why you believe you don't have enough time to buy turnips and check the prices of them. It onl takes a few minutes to buy them and a few more minutes to check each day.
Exactly. Plus if he is paying 500,000 bells per hour and the turnip prices are low, your going to go bankrupt.

what heppens if I put 13,000,000 bells into turnips. I might not have time to sell that many and to buy that many

Then how do you have time to leave your gates open and make sure they don't secretly attack your town, eg dig up stumps and cut trees while you leave wii running. And maybe they'll ask to go to your town beforehand and be all nice, then come and help destroy your town whilst you leave your gates open.

nooky13 said:
what heppens if I put 13,000,000 bells into turnips. I might not have time to sell that many and to buy that many
Like i said nooky,your workers will want pay and if the turnip pices are low. your going to have no money.

If you don't have that time, then you won't probably have enough time to do the wifing hassle to collect whatever your servant made for you.

"This idea still failed... "

If you go bankrupt on the turnip market and can't pay the wages then I think they should be allowed to wreck your town, it's not fair to offer money that you won't be able to pay.

looks like his common sense is as good as his grammar.

Back