hime's art gallery | new 110618

ty for coming everyone!! jk nobody came but rachel :')
anyway wips from stream
lucy_old_by_hiimeki-dbljb3m.png

lucy_new_by_hiimeki-dbljbjm.png

lupcretia hanahaki au :') 100 years of gardenia petals, 10 years of forget-me-nots TT.TT

its rlly good !!!!!!!!!!!!#21321 I love the skin tone i love everything about it ;''') b l e s s e d

thank u!!1

YONNNN
aaa thank u!! how is america?? :eek:
afakjhfkjhfkjfh i kNOW its sad but like....it has a happy ending i promise!!! //dies bc lucretia is Sad//
YES i will definitely do more, i love drawing flowers kjfjhkfjhf i actuall made a different version where the forget me nots were static (for a reason in canon) but i figure it wont make sense to most ppl on here so //dies and thanks!! i usually do blue but i was in a pink mood :D
-----------

havent really drawn much today, but i finally made a new version of the IPRE robe (which i wont post yet) and i did a smol sketch of lup! sorry for bad photo its like 1:09 am
image.jpg

i realised all this time i meant to draw IPRE lup with the hat //dies// taako give it back

also!!! ill be away from home until friday, so i probably wont draw / reply much !!

Art doesn't have to make sense lul *draws jellyfishes in drink glasses*
It was so much fun!!! I'm back tho, mainly for gamescom but I have commitments to do ---> attending weddings, going to nearby beaches
I'll be back for next splatfest JUST IN TIME
I happened to see fanart from others and I was like, IDK WHAT IT IS BUT OH IT'S THE THING(PODCAST? AUDIOBOOK??) HIME LIKES

Art doesn't have to make sense lul *draws jellyfishes in drink glasses*
It was so much fun!!! I'm back tho, mainly for gamescom but I have commitments to do ---> attending weddings, going to nearby beaches
I'll be back for next splatfest JUST IN TIME
I happened to see fanart from others and I was like, IDK WHAT IT IS BUT OH IT'S THE THING(PODCAST? AUDIOBOOK??) HIME LIKES
LMAO I DIDNT SEE THE DRINKS PART I WAS LIKE ??? HOW WOULD YOU HAVE A JELLYFISH IN YOUR GLASSES???
oh that's good tho!! Glad u had a good time :D I MIGHT NOT BE HOME FOR SPLATFEST �� TEAM INVISIBILITY THO
oh SHSJSJSK I'm gonna drag everyone on this hellsite into taz LOL and it's a podcast !!

LMAO I DIDNT SEE THE DRINKS PART I WAS LIKE ??? HOW WOULD YOU HAVE A JELLYFISH IN YOUR GLASSES???
oh that's good tho!! Glad u had a good time :D I MIGHT NOT BE HOME FOR SPLATFEST �� TEAM INVISIBILITY THO
oh SHSJSJSK I'm gonna drag everyone on this hellsite into taz LOL and it's a podcast !!

my jellyfish drawing was still well received in comparison to my other works u see hehe! (Lbr I too dump my less polished and non-official versions of my art to my tbt art thread bc it's not like anyone cares CRI)
YES INVISIBILITY we could have finally played in the same team man
I think tumblr is more of a hell site

its rlly good !!!!!!!!!!!!#21321 I love the skin tone i love everything about it ;''') b l e s s e d
sorry I missed this //dies// thank u!!!
my jellyfish drawing was still well received in comparison to my other works u see hehe! (Lbr I too dump my less polished and non-official versions of my art to my tbt art thread bc it's not like anyone cares CRI)
YES INVISIBILITY we could have finally played in the same team man
I think tumblr is more of a hell site
HONESTLY SAME??? I DUMP EVERYTHING TO TBT LMAOOO
oH dude if I get home in time we gotta !!!
and yeah tungle is worse but this is still ****

hey there demons, its me, ya boy
ive been out ll week bc ive been at a course, but im back now!! so heres my ****ing redrobe design that im posting so i dont ****ing forget when i try and make this god damned lucretia animatic
ipre_uniformffff_by_hiimeki-dbm23g8.png

[i just drew straight onto design doll bc im a lazy piece of ****]

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey there demons, its me, ya boy
ive been out ll week bc ive been at a course, but im back now!! so heres my ****ing redrobe design that im posting so i dont ****ing forget when i try and make this god damned lucretia animatic
ipre_uniformffff_by_hiimeki-dbm23g8.png

[i just drew straight onto design doll bc im a lazy piece of ****]

//bangs table// LUPCRETIA !!! LUPCRETIA!!!
lupcretia_____by_hiimeki-dbmavhc.png

untitled_by_hiimeki-dbmanaq.jpg

L U P C R E T I A !!!!!

mixed media ayyyy
this is dope yoo
the expressions look so genuine and happy SQUEE///
the highlights look interesting :O I like both your sketches and polished drawings!!!

mixed media ayyyy
this is dope yoo
the expressions look so genuine and happy SQUEE///
the highlights look interesting :O I like both your sketches and polished drawings!!!

ayyyyy thank u!!! im really happy w/ how the expressions came out actually!! im not used to drawing couples/two characters in one image so it was good practice :D and thanks!!! ill probably be posting more sketches soon since school starts up again on tuesday fkhfgjhgfjhg

- - - Post Merge - - -

///SCREECHES// I FORGOT LUCRETIA'S GLASSES

just wondering-- did you ever draw my character that i gave you the ref for from your giveaway?
if you haven't, and you still even want to, i wanted to ask if i can change which character it is
if you don't wanna do it anymore though, that's fine too

just wondering-- did you ever draw my character that i gave you the ref for from your giveaway?
if you haven't, and you still even want to, i wanted to ask if i can change which character it is
if you don't wanna do it anymore though, that's fine too

nah you can go ahead and change it it's all good!! the reason I take so long despite drawing other things is because I get artblocked and can only motivate myself to draw characters I love :') I prioritise RLC, but tbt and freebies I usually take as long as I need haha

nah you can go ahead and change it it's all good!! the reason I take so long despite drawing other things is because I get artblocked and can only motivate myself to draw characters I love :') I prioritise RLC, but tbt and freebies I usually take as long as I need haha

understandable
here's the character then lol ty for letting me switch
(this one has fluffy hair and more pastels/light colors so i think it'll be better than the other)
click me

understandable
here's the character then lol ty for letting me switch
(this one has fluffy hair and more pastels/light colors so i think it'll be better than the other)
click me
akudhkjhdkjh thats so cute.....ill work on this soon hopefully but it sbeen one(1) day and school has already killed me

o ya!! here were some lucretias i drew in class!!
untitled_by_hiimeki-dbmhdg1.jpg

sorry i draw lucretia so much and not actual stuff sorry i just love her so much okay

akudhkjhdkjh thats so cute.....ill work on this soon hopefully but it sbeen one(1) day and school has already killed me

oh man yikes
i hope you're ok!! school is a real binch but i believe in youuu

Last edited:
Back