• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

hime's art gallery | new 110618

ty for coming everyone!! jk nobody came but rachel :')
anyway wips from stream
lucy_old_by_hiimeki-dbljb3m.png

lucy_new_by_hiimeki-dbljbjm.png

lupcretia hanahaki au :') 100 years of gardenia petals, 10 years of forget-me-nots TT.TT

its rlly good !!!!!!!!!!!!#21321 I love the skin tone i love everything about it ;''') b l e s s e d

thank u!!1

YONNNN
aaa thank u!! how is america?? :eek:
afakjhfkjhfkjfh i kNOW its sad but like....it has a happy ending i promise!!! //dies bc lucretia is Sad//
YES i will definitely do more, i love drawing flowers kjfjhkfjhf i actuall made a different version where the forget me nots were static (for a reason in canon) but i figure it wont make sense to most ppl on here so //dies and thanks!! i usually do blue but i was in a pink mood :D
-----------

havent really drawn much today, but i finally made a new version of the IPRE robe (which i wont post yet) and i did a smol sketch of lup! sorry for bad photo its like 1:09 am
image.jpg

i realised all this time i meant to draw IPRE lup with the hat //dies// taako give it back

also!!! ill be away from home until friday, so i probably wont draw / reply much !!

Art doesn't have to make sense lul *draws jellyfishes in drink glasses*
It was so much fun!!! I'm back tho, mainly for gamescom but I have commitments to do ---> attending weddings, going to nearby beaches
I'll be back for next splatfest JUST IN TIME
I happened to see fanart from others and I was like, IDK WHAT IT IS BUT OH IT'S THE THING(PODCAST? AUDIOBOOK??) HIME LIKES

Art doesn't have to make sense lul *draws jellyfishes in drink glasses*
It was so much fun!!! I'm back tho, mainly for gamescom but I have commitments to do ---> attending weddings, going to nearby beaches
I'll be back for next splatfest JUST IN TIME
I happened to see fanart from others and I was like, IDK WHAT IT IS BUT OH IT'S THE THING(PODCAST? AUDIOBOOK??) HIME LIKES
LMAO I DIDNT SEE THE DRINKS PART I WAS LIKE ??? HOW WOULD YOU HAVE A JELLYFISH IN YOUR GLASSES???
oh that's good tho!! Glad u had a good time :D I MIGHT NOT BE HOME FOR SPLATFEST �� TEAM INVISIBILITY THO
oh SHSJSJSK I'm gonna drag everyone on this hellsite into taz LOL and it's a podcast !!

LMAO I DIDNT SEE THE DRINKS PART I WAS LIKE ??? HOW WOULD YOU HAVE A JELLYFISH IN YOUR GLASSES???
oh that's good tho!! Glad u had a good time :D I MIGHT NOT BE HOME FOR SPLATFEST �� TEAM INVISIBILITY THO
oh SHSJSJSK I'm gonna drag everyone on this hellsite into taz LOL and it's a podcast !!

my jellyfish drawing was still well received in comparison to my other works u see hehe! (Lbr I too dump my less polished and non-official versions of my art to my tbt art thread bc it's not like anyone cares CRI)
YES INVISIBILITY we could have finally played in the same team man
I think tumblr is more of a hell site

its rlly good !!!!!!!!!!!!#21321 I love the skin tone i love everything about it ;''') b l e s s e d
sorry I missed this //dies// thank u!!!
my jellyfish drawing was still well received in comparison to my other works u see hehe! (Lbr I too dump my less polished and non-official versions of my art to my tbt art thread bc it's not like anyone cares CRI)
YES INVISIBILITY we could have finally played in the same team man
I think tumblr is more of a hell site
HONESTLY SAME??? I DUMP EVERYTHING TO TBT LMAOOO
oH dude if I get home in time we gotta !!!
and yeah tungle is worse but this is still ****

hey there demons, its me, ya boy
ive been out ll week bc ive been at a course, but im back now!! so heres my ****ing redrobe design that im posting so i dont ****ing forget when i try and make this god damned lucretia animatic
ipre_uniformffff_by_hiimeki-dbm23g8.png

[i just drew straight onto design doll bc im a lazy piece of ****]

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey there demons, its me, ya boy
ive been out ll week bc ive been at a course, but im back now!! so heres my ****ing redrobe design that im posting so i dont ****ing forget when i try and make this god damned lucretia animatic
ipre_uniformffff_by_hiimeki-dbm23g8.png

[i just drew straight onto design doll bc im a lazy piece of ****]

//bangs table// LUPCRETIA !!! LUPCRETIA!!!
lupcretia_____by_hiimeki-dbmavhc.png

untitled_by_hiimeki-dbmanaq.jpg

L U P C R E T I A !!!!!

mixed media ayyyy
this is dope yoo
the expressions look so genuine and happy SQUEE///
the highlights look interesting :O I like both your sketches and polished drawings!!!

mixed media ayyyy
this is dope yoo
the expressions look so genuine and happy SQUEE///
the highlights look interesting :O I like both your sketches and polished drawings!!!

ayyyyy thank u!!! im really happy w/ how the expressions came out actually!! im not used to drawing couples/two characters in one image so it was good practice :D and thanks!!! ill probably be posting more sketches soon since school starts up again on tuesday fkhfgjhgfjhg

- - - Post Merge - - -

///SCREECHES// I FORGOT LUCRETIA'S GLASSES

just wondering-- did you ever draw my character that i gave you the ref for from your giveaway?
if you haven't, and you still even want to, i wanted to ask if i can change which character it is
if you don't wanna do it anymore though, that's fine too

just wondering-- did you ever draw my character that i gave you the ref for from your giveaway?
if you haven't, and you still even want to, i wanted to ask if i can change which character it is
if you don't wanna do it anymore though, that's fine too

nah you can go ahead and change it it's all good!! the reason I take so long despite drawing other things is because I get artblocked and can only motivate myself to draw characters I love :') I prioritise RLC, but tbt and freebies I usually take as long as I need haha

nah you can go ahead and change it it's all good!! the reason I take so long despite drawing other things is because I get artblocked and can only motivate myself to draw characters I love :') I prioritise RLC, but tbt and freebies I usually take as long as I need haha

understandable
here's the character then lol ty for letting me switch
(this one has fluffy hair and more pastels/light colors so i think it'll be better than the other)
click me

understandable
here's the character then lol ty for letting me switch
(this one has fluffy hair and more pastels/light colors so i think it'll be better than the other)
click me
akudhkjhdkjh thats so cute.....ill work on this soon hopefully but it sbeen one(1) day and school has already killed me

o ya!! here were some lucretias i drew in class!!
untitled_by_hiimeki-dbmhdg1.jpg

sorry i draw lucretia so much and not actual stuff sorry i just love her so much okay

akudhkjhdkjh thats so cute.....ill work on this soon hopefully but it sbeen one(1) day and school has already killed me

oh man yikes
i hope you're ok!! school is a real binch but i believe in youuu

Last edited:
Back