• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hime's art gallery | new 110618

Awesome art :D
thanks!
AUHG RIGHT IN THE HEART...........LOOK SO PRETTY
tumblr_inline_n0949xQo3v1qid2nw.gif

THOSE EYELASHES ARE SO SHARP THEY CUT ME RIGHT IN HALF
tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw.gif

ur art is so wonderful and u are so wonderful
tumblr_inline_mw1vitd1Wv1qid2nw.gif
kjgkjhkfjhKJFHFKJH tHANK U!! i was trying to make her look prettier than she does in my old design fhjfhjfh
HONESTLY I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL I WAS DOING WITH THIS?? I DREW THIS ON MY OLD INUTOS ON MY OLD PC FHJFHJFH

you drew so much trad I forgot how your digital art looked like lmao
nice textured brush there!!
those eyes steal my heartu

tried some new techniques here!
lup_watermark_by_hiimeki-dbj0cba.png

def prefering this lup design to my old one hehe

that's really good!! the colors are just lovely
thank u!!

----------also ! --------------
i finally put away the desktop pc that was taking up all my deskroom, so ill be able to draw there now!! which meannnnss possibly traditional art streams ! ill probably use instagram stories to do the live video, since it can record from ur phone, but let me know if you would be interested in a traditional art stream c:

EV THIS IS GORGEOUS DO MORE WATERCOLOURS PLEASE
ALSO STREAM ID LOVE TO WATCH

tfhjfhjfhTHANK U !!! i actually have desk space more so ill probably draw more >:3c hopefully if i can get it set up i can stream tomorrow!!

i love watercolors & would love to have a sketch session with u some day fdjskfjsf
those shiny lips :* i like the background you blended the colors so well--!!
also yes to stream and maybe try periscope for it?

your watercolors are stunning!! the colors are so smooth and clear! i've tried watercolor scenery and it just blended into a horrific mess, lmao

good work though!!

i love watercolors & would love to have a sketch session with u some day fdjskfjsf
those shiny lips :* i like the background you blended the colors so well--!!
also yes to stream and maybe try periscope for it?
djdhjd i really enjoy watercolours tbh?? theyre hard but quite quick to do and they look nice hehe c: thank you!! i was trying to make a space-y theme with it c: ooh, whats periscope??
your watercolors are stunning!! the colors are so smooth and clear! i've tried watercolor scenery and it just blended into a horrific mess, lmao

good work though!!
thank you!! watercolours can be quite tricky, but theyre goo dbecause its pretty easy to remove colour which you cant do with copics :') the trick is to not colour two things that are next to eachother until the first has dried!!

thank you!! watercolours can be quite tricky, but theyre goo dbecause its pretty easy to remove colour which you cant do with copics :') the trick is to not colour two things that are next to eachother until the first has dried!!

lmao why didn't i think of doing that. i am an idiot
lol thanks i'll make sure to try that next time..

Back