• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hide and Seek minigame on the Island.

It's hard to see all the villagers when your ass is stuck in a pitfall half the time.

Anyone know if the game is updated so the new villagers also show up? I haven't been able to play Hide n' Seek (even though its my favorite island game tbh.)

I'm so used to playing Hide & Seek in my own town, and it's surprisingly hard on the Island. Must be all those trees. I'm prone to overlooking things, so it's pretty frustrating sometimes lol

I love playing this mini game with people on the island! It's actually chosen quite a lot when it's available, probably because it's a good way to farm medals with multiple people. I actually wouldn't even mind spamming it with some people one day lol.

Hide and seek is the hardest game for me on the island @_@ all those trees and pitfalls! It is like torture. I will play the catching fish games instead D: No meanie pitfalls!!!!

I get excited when I see cute villagers or villagers I've never seen while playing the minigame. Pitfalls aren't too much of a nuisance for me, but they can get annoying when they're always behind trees.

I too would love to know if new villagers are in it.

<: I love this minigame too! I guess the pitfalls just encourage you not to run though, haha.

Back