Hide and Seek minigame on the Island.

It's hard to see all the villagers when your ass is stuck in a pitfall half the time.

Anyone know if the game is updated so the new villagers also show up? I haven't been able to play Hide n' Seek (even though its my favorite island game tbh.)

I'm so used to playing Hide & Seek in my own town, and it's surprisingly hard on the Island. Must be all those trees. I'm prone to overlooking things, so it's pretty frustrating sometimes lol

I love playing this mini game with people on the island! It's actually chosen quite a lot when it's available, probably because it's a good way to farm medals with multiple people. I actually wouldn't even mind spamming it with some people one day lol.

Hide and seek is the hardest game for me on the island @_@ all those trees and pitfalls! It is like torture. I will play the catching fish games instead D: No meanie pitfalls!!!!

I get excited when I see cute villagers or villagers I've never seen while playing the minigame. Pitfalls aren't too much of a nuisance for me, but they can get annoying when they're always behind trees.

I too would love to know if new villagers are in it.

<: I love this minigame too! I guess the pitfalls just encourage you not to run though, haha.

Back