• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi there

Cadbberry

e g g
Bells
Switch
1755-6536-0698
New Leaf Token
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Gold Moon Jellyfish
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Dragonscale Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Hi I am Cadbberry, you can call me Kat if you want. I just got into online deals. I am giving it a try but already had a bad deal on another website. I invited them over to buy some stuff and they stole 2 of my 9 (now 7) Jacobs ladder. I am trying with a more friendly forum. I hope you will welcome me cause I am a tad shy.

Hi Cadbberry, I'm Qvaric-Storyteller. I've only been on this forum for a short while but most of the people here are quite friendly and they don't generally try to scam you or take your stuff. I've had a lot of help with my town from people on this forum. Hope your experience is a good one.

Welcome, Kat!

As Qvaric-Storyteller said, most people here on the forum are very friendly and polite. So don't worry too much when it comes to trading and whatnot :) You can usually tell who wants to scam you and who genuinely wants to help~

Back