• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hi there.

Rosalina

Bells
Hi there, Bell tree. I don't know what to say, honestly. I pretty much only like video games, cartoons and anime. :rolleyes:

New Leaf was my first Animal Crossing game, and its already up there with some of my favourite games. I'm a really big fan of Pokemon, Sonic and as you can tell I really do like Metroid. Metroid Prime is my favourite game in fact.

I'm going to restart my town pretty soon and I can't wait to discussing AC and other games with you all. ^^

Last edited:
Welcome Samus! cx What caused you to want to restart your town? o:

I'm just unhappy with my town in general. I hate my villagers, I hate my layout, I dislike my house placement, and its hard to explain but I want to complete the museum, and all my contributions are kinda (for a lack of a better term) messed up. And I also believe I messed up on a few things that I can't reverse.

If you would forget about Pokemon starting now, an become a "big fan" of Digimon, we could be bestest friends for everest. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum

Last edited:
Looks like I'm not going to be the only one starting a town this month :). Welcome to the forum by the way. I hope for the best for your new town. See ya on the forum or even online in AC.

Love your avatar btw. Super metroid is my favorite game in the series and one of my all time favorite in video games in general.

Hello~ welcome to TBT forums. Good luck with your new town. c:

Back