• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi there, everyone!

Clefable

Sugar, spice, kinda nice!
Bells
Small Mailbox
I'm Maddie/Clefable, whatever you prefer! (I'm pleasantly surprised that this name wasn't taken. Clefable is my favorite pokemon!)

Where to start? I'm a college student majoring in art (focusing in graphic design) with hopes of going into either animation or the game industry. As you can prooobably guess, since I'm here and all, I love Animal Crossing games! I own all of the games that were released in North America (started with Wild World), and I've put a considerable amount of time into each. I'm really hoping to meet some other people in the community here! :)

If you'd like, we can exchange friend codes! I have every fruit in the game (except for perfect fruit), and my native fruit is cherries. I hope to make a dream address for my town someday, but everything is so messy and out of order that I don't know when I'll find the time to get to it!

Welcome! I know how you feel, haha! I want to make my town nice and pretty but I also just want to let everything just stay where they fall so to speak.

Welcome! It's rare to meet someone who likes Clefable. :) I always have a Clefable on my team whenever I played FR/LG.
I'd also offer to switch friend codes, but I always lose track of who's who in my 3DS friend list... >_>

Back