Hi there, everyone!

Clefable

Sugar, spice, kinda nice!
Bells
Small Mailbox
I'm Maddie/Clefable, whatever you prefer! (I'm pleasantly surprised that this name wasn't taken. Clefable is my favorite pokemon!)

Where to start? I'm a college student majoring in art (focusing in graphic design) with hopes of going into either animation or the game industry. As you can prooobably guess, since I'm here and all, I love Animal Crossing games! I own all of the games that were released in North America (started with Wild World), and I've put a considerable amount of time into each. I'm really hoping to meet some other people in the community here! :)

If you'd like, we can exchange friend codes! I have every fruit in the game (except for perfect fruit), and my native fruit is cherries. I hope to make a dream address for my town someday, but everything is so messy and out of order that I don't know when I'll find the time to get to it!

Welcome! I know how you feel, haha! I want to make my town nice and pretty but I also just want to let everything just stay where they fall so to speak.

Welcome! It's rare to meet someone who likes Clefable. :) I always have a Clefable on my team whenever I played FR/LG.
I'd also offer to switch friend codes, but I always lose track of who's who in my 3DS friend list... >_>

Back