• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

HI! New here!

Naktern

Bells
Hi, everyone of TBT!!!

I'm new here, but not new to AC. I played the original back on the Gamecube, many years ago, and played a little bit of New Leaf. I've been playing New Horizons for a few months now and I'm so in love! I put it down a bit when covid restrictions loosened, and I just picked the game up again.

I'm excited to meet new people who also love AC!

Thank you! I see you've been a member for a long time, do you have any advice for new members getting the most out of this site?

I would just say to take advantage of the trading boards and post a lot in the New Horizons board, as doing so can net you a lot of TBT. TBT or bells are the thing on your sidebar that is the site‘s currency and can be used for all sorts of things including buying collectibles, items in-game, services, and more. Collectibles are the little square pictures in my sidebar (I have a row of Emerald birthstones and Spring Sakuras under it). Collectibles can be purchased from the shop, which is on the top-right of the forum, or earned from participating in events. The staff is hosting the first TBT Fair since 2017 on August 16th, so I would check that out as well and participate if you can. It will be a lot of fun for sure. Hope this helps. 😁

I would just say to take advantage of the trading boards and post a lot in the New Horizons board, as doing so can net you a lot of TBT. TBT or bells are the thing on your sidebar that is the site‘s currency and can be used for all sorts of things including buying collectibles, items in-game, services, and more. Collectibles are the little square pictures in my sidebar (I have a row of Emerald birthstones and Spring Sakuras under it). Collectibles can be purchased from the shop, which is on the top-right of the forum, or earned from participating in events. The staff is hosting the first TBT Fair since 2017 on August 16th, so I would check that out as well and participate if you can. It will be a lot of fun for sure. Hope this helps. 😁
Thank you so much for the detailed information! I'll definitely check out the TBT fair!

Hi, everyone of TBT!!!

I'm new here, but not new to AC. I played the original back on the Gamecube, many years ago, and played a little bit of New Leaf. I've been playing New Horizons for a few months now and I'm so in love! I put it down a bit when covid restrictions loosened, and I just picked the game up again.

I'm excited to meet new people who also love AC!

Welcome! It's very exciting to see someone who is kinda new to the ac franchise so excited about playing and being apart of the community!

Hi, thank you for welcoming me! I love your avatar 🤩
Post automatically merged:

Thank you! I see you've been a member for a long time, do you have any advice for new members getting the most out of this site?
Thank you 😊. It's a character from the book Crescent City 😁

Back