• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi I've been a fan since wild world.

Ezidella

Self possessed ghost
Bells
Hi I'm not good at these in the slightest but I figured I'd try. Im a mom my son also plays acnh. I'm pretty friendly but terrible at starting conversations. Pietro is by far my favorite villager. I like making dresses in game and somewhat passable fan art outside of the game. I wouldn't mind drawing animal crossing related things for people as practice. So yeah I'm excited to be here. Thanks for taking time to read this.

Welcome! You should check out the museum for fan art, if you want. You can even post yours there if you're feeling it! Or there's the able sisters for patterns!

Hi and welcome. I have been a huge lover of ac since wild world too and I'm also a mum. I can't wait until my son is old enough to appreciate the game. I look forward to seeing your art, as said above the museum cafe is great for that.

Back