Hello c:

Shooting Stars

Bells
Hi everyone! ^_^

I've been visiting here for a few days now, and I thought maybe I should make an account, since everyone here seems so kind and friendly. <3 I am very passionate about AC, and I talk about it all the time. (Actually I kinda talk all the time.) ^_^

I only got into AC a couple months ago, my brother bought me a 3ds as a gift, and I've been nonstop obsessed ever since. c: I have Pocket Camp as well, but I don't play it as often, it gets a little boring if there's no event going on.

I'm an extremely anxious person, I sometimes cry over the stupidest things, I have terrible dreams sometimes about the anxieties, keep myself awake worrying, and I have a couple bad habits to help me cope (I don't wanna share in case it's inappropriate, but it's not anything serious or anything but I've gotten a warning before on another site so I'm gonna play it safe), I guess. But AC helps me escape for a while, or at least dulls the worries a little, and I feel at peace and things, if that makes sense.. <3
I'm also in pain a lot, especially in cold and rainy weather, like arthritis, and my head hurts a lot, my back, stomach, the list goes on forever, and it makes me feel awful when someone sees me trying to crack my back or fingers or something (doesn't help I'm in my late teens, but I look younger). I don't feel the pain as much when I play, I guess it's hard to describe how much relief this game gives me. c: It's one of the best feelings when I sit down on the living room chair, with my 3ds, stuffed animals, a nice blanket, and a cat on my lap and escape for an hour or so. <3

My NL town is Farrell (I'm a huge M*A*S*H fan, BJ Hunnicutt's my favorite, and Mike Farrell's my favorite actor haha), and my current villagers are Anabelle, Apollo, Aurora, Hamlet, Jeremiah, Merengue, Mint, Sparro, and Zell. Pietro is moving into my town in a couple days as well. I'm pretty happy with my villagers, especially Merengue and Jeremiah. <3 Diva lived in my town at one point, but after weeks of ignoring her and things, she finally moved away and Merengue took her place. I'm trying to get Sparro to move away now, I guess I'm not the biggest fan of the bird villagers, I mean they're cute, but there are a lot more cuter ones, and I think I might get Apollo and Mint to move away too, and maybe Hamlet. I mean I love him, but I don't know if I'm that attached to him, and the jock personality gets a little irritating sometimes.

I would like to buy Wild World too, I have a DS Lite, but it's so expensive and I'm very cautious with my money to say the least. But I think it might be worth the investment though. c:

I applaud anyone who has read through this entire thing, haha. c: I do like to talk though. ^_^
I hope maybe to make some friends on here. I'm glad to meet you all and things. c:

If you have a Wii I would also recommend buying the Gamecube version or City Folk. If not, Wild World is a fine game but I personally consider it the weakest in the franchise.

Welcome! I'm glad Animal Crossing is such a comfort to you. I'm sure many other members can relate.

Back