• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi, I'm Vers!

Vers

Bells
Howdy,

I'm new to Bell Tree, I made my account today to give away a villager who was moving out. I'm a long standing fan of the series, ever since those incredibly goofy commercials for the Gamecube game. I started playing my island in ACNH again this week after quite a long break, so I'm excited to get back into it and build things up. Lately I'm exploring the idea of themes in various media to dot around my island - Ruby or Gabi to represent the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, a sword in a lake as a nod to Excalibur, those sorts of things. I'd love some suggestions if anything comes to mind!

Otherwise, I'm pretty busy playing MMOs, or usually other switch games. Anyways, happy to be here, looking forward to chatting with you all, and it's lovely meeting you!

Welcome to the forums!! 😊
That's a cool idea for an island, what's yours called?

Hey there! Welcome to you as well officially in your thread :)
I really love your unique idea for your island. I've never done anything themed other than rooms in my various houses over the years. I've been considering doing something more special as I have the time but I'm not quite sure what to do yet. I hear these days people make mood boards and stuff all AC based so I'm thinking of deep diving for ideas. I think I missed out on a lot during the pandemic, I never thought to play AC. XD

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thanks so much friend! Everyone seems quite kind, so I'm sure it will be a great time.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums!! 😊
That's a cool idea for an island, what's yours called?
I appreciate it very much!

My island is Daze - I named it to be a lazy paradise of daydreams 😊
Post automatically merged:

Hey there! Welcome to you as well officially in your thread :)
I really love your unique idea for your island. I've never done anything themed other than rooms in my various houses over the years. I've been considering doing something more special as I have the time but I'm not quite sure what to do yet. I hear these days people make mood boards and stuff all AC based so I'm thinking of deep diving for ideas. I think I missed out on a lot during the pandemic, I never thought to play AC. XD
Thank you so much! I feel quite welcome.

It's taken absolutely forever for me to decide on an idea for my island. I started to keep a notebook of running changes I want to make as they pop into my head, it's helping a great deal!

Last edited:
I'm a little late to welcome party, but welcome to the forums! 🌟

Do you have any favourite villagers? Is there anyone you're hoping to get on your island for your themed areas idea? 😊

I'm a little late to welcome party, but welcome to the forums! 🌟

Do you have any favourite villagers? Is there anyone you're hoping to get on your island for your themed areas idea? 😊
Thanks so much for still stopping by to say hi! 😊

I have lots that I really love - Zucker, Marina, Drago, and Knox are some of my top. I also really like Ed, we were good friends in my New Leaf town and he loved to tell me about trains! ❤️

Right now Knox and Tipper are living in a small priory with farmland, on a hill, overlooking... Nothing at the moment! But I'll be working on that soon. Through the rear of the priory is an entrance to the small, peaceful graveyard up at the top of the hill, overrun with weeds and white lilies.

Right now I'm shuffling around the existing villagers while I think up more ideas for what the island is going to look like - Sterling is staying for sure, and he might get a castle. Drago may make an appearance as a fearsome dragon!

Back