• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi! I'm Nic ☆ • ° ~ \(^-^\)

acnhxlove

Angel
Bells
Switch
7875-5059-4688
Hey everyone I'm an AC addict 😆
• I play ACNL daily and ACNH occasionally :)
• Feel free to add me on either the 3ds or switch!
FC 2767 2994 2588
SW FC 7875-5059-4688

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, nic! welcome to the bell tree forums! 💙

hacked towns are honestly so cool! i’ve never hacked any of my games since i’m too scared of messing up and/or corrupting my save file or something haha, but i always love seeing what others do with their hacked towns/islands! does your town have any particular theme, or do you just decorate however you want? : )

Hi Nic! 🌟

Do you prefer playing ACNL over ACNH? Do you have a favourite villager? 😊
I definitely prefer ☆ACNL☆ and I love Flurry and Sprinkle but Muffy was my first villager in NL and she's so funny 😆
In NH its Ione ~
Hope you have a good day♡
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums. I hope to see you around.
Thank you! See you around (^-^)

Welcome to TBT! :D
Hey thank you! 😊

hey, nic! welcome to the bell tree forums! 💙

hacked towns are honestly so cool! i’ve never hacked any of my games since i’m too scared of messing up and/or corrupting my save file or something haha, but i always love seeing what others do with their hacked towns/islands! does your town have any particular theme, or do you just decorate however you want? : )
I stick to themes I create myself such as:
•1st one was a Sakura Fairytale (Sakura)
• 2nd one was a zen bamboo clover (Hotaru)
• 3rd is Winter Wonderland (Avalar♡)

Back