• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello! Nice to meet you!

fafninho

Bells
Hey!
I'm new in the forum, feel free to talk with me, I'd like new friends.
I only have a 3DS, and I play ACNL, Pokemon US and X, MK7, Tomodachi Life and others.
I like rock and Indie music, also MPB.
Hope we can be good friends!
My discord is Fafnir#5050​

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here!

Do you have a favourite AC villager? I haven't played ACNL, only ACNH, but I'd love to get a 3DS and try it, because AC players always have great things to say about it. How long have you been playing ACNL? 😊

Hello! Nice to meet you.

What's your favorite thing about Tomodachi Life? Animal Crossing?
Hello! Nice to meet you too! I love how random tl can be, with all miis of diferents things, like games and animes socializing and loving each other, its just funny sometimes lol, and I love animal crossing! all of the peace and calm feeling it gave to me, and the amazing experience i have with it
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here!

Do you have a favourite AC villager? I haven't played ACNL, only ACNH, but I'd love to get a 3DS and try it, because AC players always have great things to say about it. How long have you been playing ACNL? 😊
Hello! I love coco, since she is the first villager I saw in my game, and how she is unique compared the others, and you? Also I play since august's last year, the day I bought my 3DS, but i've been playing Animal Crossing games since 2017!

Hello! Nice to meet you too! I love how random tl can be, with all miis of diferents things, like games and animes socializing and loving each other, its just funny sometimes lol, and I love animal crossing! all of the peace and calm feeling it gave to me, and the amazing experience i have with it
Post automatically merged:

Hello! I love coco, since she is the first villager I saw in my game, and how she is unique compared the others, and you? Also I play since august's last year, the day I bought my 3DS, but i've been playing Animal Crossing games since 2017!

Aaah, Coco is so cute. She's definitely unique, and I also love the normal personality. I would love to have her on my island! My favourite villager is Agnes. She was the first villager I met in ACNH! I guess they can leave an impression. 😅

Back