Hello! Nice to meet you!

fafninho

Bells
Hey!
I'm new in the forum, feel free to talk with me, I'd like new friends.
I only have a 3DS, and I play ACNL, Pokemon US and X, MK7, Tomodachi Life and others.
I like rock and Indie music, also MPB.
Hope we can be good friends!
My discord is Fafnir#5050​

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here!

Do you have a favourite AC villager? I haven't played ACNL, only ACNH, but I'd love to get a 3DS and try it, because AC players always have great things to say about it. How long have you been playing ACNL? 😊

Hello! Nice to meet you.

What's your favorite thing about Tomodachi Life? Animal Crossing?
Hello! Nice to meet you too! I love how random tl can be, with all miis of diferents things, like games and animes socializing and loving each other, its just funny sometimes lol, and I love animal crossing! all of the peace and calm feeling it gave to me, and the amazing experience i have with it
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here!

Do you have a favourite AC villager? I haven't played ACNL, only ACNH, but I'd love to get a 3DS and try it, because AC players always have great things to say about it. How long have you been playing ACNL? 😊
Hello! I love coco, since she is the first villager I saw in my game, and how she is unique compared the others, and you? Also I play since august's last year, the day I bought my 3DS, but i've been playing Animal Crossing games since 2017!

Hello! Nice to meet you too! I love how random tl can be, with all miis of diferents things, like games and animes socializing and loving each other, its just funny sometimes lol, and I love animal crossing! all of the peace and calm feeling it gave to me, and the amazing experience i have with it
Post automatically merged:

Hello! I love coco, since she is the first villager I saw in my game, and how she is unique compared the others, and you? Also I play since august's last year, the day I bought my 3DS, but i've been playing Animal Crossing games since 2017!

Aaah, Coco is so cute. She's definitely unique, and I also love the normal personality. I would love to have her on my island! My favourite villager is Agnes. She was the first villager I met in ACNH! I guess they can leave an impression. 😅

Back