• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi, how's it going?

RelentingTide

Bells
I'm new to the Bell Tree Forums, so I felt like I should introduce myself! I'm Emily, 16 and have been playing Animal Crossing since around 2004, but I haven't really entered the Animal Crossing community. But I'm here now, so I hope to meet some cool people and just enjoy the experience in general. On top of video games, I also enjoy reading, music and anime, so I hope this will be a great time! :D

Welcome to TBT! :D glad that you finally have decided to join the community. What kind of Video games do you like to play? :eek:

Last edited:
Mario, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing (of course!), Ace Attorney, Megami Tensei, Kid Icarus. Nintendo titles, basically. What video games do you play? :)

Mario, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing (of course!), Ace Attorney, Megami Tensei, Kid Icarus. Nintendo titles, basically. What video games do you play? :)
Oh gosh so many way too many to list in here, like you I mostly play JRPG's my favorite are probably Kingdom Hearts and Persona. :D

Welcome to the community! I'm also new but would be happy to show you some of the ropes of this site! It's a blast here!

Welcome to the community! I'm also new but would be happy to show you some of the ropes of this site! It's a blast here!

Thanks, good to know that someone else is in the same boat as I am. I've heard from some of my friends that it's a nice community, so I'm happy to hang out here! Learning the ropes would be nice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh gosh favorite game? hmm it's a tie between Final Fantasy 6 and Persona 4. xD

Nice! I've always wanted to get into the Final Fantasy series, but I don't have a Playstation system of any kind, but it's something to look forward to!

Last edited:
Back