Hi, how's it going?

RelentingTide

Bells
I'm new to the Bell Tree Forums, so I felt like I should introduce myself! I'm Emily, 16 and have been playing Animal Crossing since around 2004, but I haven't really entered the Animal Crossing community. But I'm here now, so I hope to meet some cool people and just enjoy the experience in general. On top of video games, I also enjoy reading, music and anime, so I hope this will be a great time! :D

Welcome to TBT! :D glad that you finally have decided to join the community. What kind of Video games do you like to play? :eek:

Last edited:
Mario, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing (of course!), Ace Attorney, Megami Tensei, Kid Icarus. Nintendo titles, basically. What video games do you play? :)

Mario, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing (of course!), Ace Attorney, Megami Tensei, Kid Icarus. Nintendo titles, basically. What video games do you play? :)
Oh gosh so many way too many to list in here, like you I mostly play JRPG's my favorite are probably Kingdom Hearts and Persona. :D

Welcome to the community! I'm also new but would be happy to show you some of the ropes of this site! It's a blast here!

Welcome to the community! I'm also new but would be happy to show you some of the ropes of this site! It's a blast here!

Thanks, good to know that someone else is in the same boat as I am. I've heard from some of my friends that it's a nice community, so I'm happy to hang out here! Learning the ropes would be nice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh gosh favorite game? hmm it's a tie between Final Fantasy 6 and Persona 4. xD

Nice! I've always wanted to get into the Final Fantasy series, but I don't have a Playstation system of any kind, but it's something to look forward to!

Last edited:
Back