Hi everyone!

honeycup

Bells
My name's Ryn, and I've always been an avid fan of the Animal Crossing series. Hi! :D

I've had the opportunity to play all of the series' games and I LOVE them all. I will admit that I might never have bought the 3ds console if New Leaf hadn't been released to it...but I'm SO GLAD I did! New Leaf is probably the best iteration yet, wouldn't you agree?

Anyway, I hope we can all be great friends and be able to visit each other and hang out!
I'd be happy to have you come visit Kawaii once I get it set up the way I want it. ;) I'll be keeping my villagers and town information updated in my signature as often as I can.

I must warn you that I can quite easily become a hermit when I get into Animal Crossing, though! :rolleyes: So if you don't see me for a while, send me a PM if you need me--I'll see it in my emails and will get back to you sooner than later.

Happy Crossing! :D

Helllo, Ryn! Glad you signed on! Should you have any questions, just ask! Enjoy the forums, & a mighty welcome to the site! Have a great day Ryn!

Welcome! And hey there! Feel free to PM me :3 I really need a person to tell my days to..

Back