• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hi everyone!

honeycup

Bells
My name's Ryn, and I've always been an avid fan of the Animal Crossing series. Hi! :D

I've had the opportunity to play all of the series' games and I LOVE them all. I will admit that I might never have bought the 3ds console if New Leaf hadn't been released to it...but I'm SO GLAD I did! New Leaf is probably the best iteration yet, wouldn't you agree?

Anyway, I hope we can all be great friends and be able to visit each other and hang out!
I'd be happy to have you come visit Kawaii once I get it set up the way I want it. ;) I'll be keeping my villagers and town information updated in my signature as often as I can.

I must warn you that I can quite easily become a hermit when I get into Animal Crossing, though! :rolleyes: So if you don't see me for a while, send me a PM if you need me--I'll see it in my emails and will get back to you sooner than later.

Happy Crossing! :D

Helllo, Ryn! Glad you signed on! Should you have any questions, just ask! Enjoy the forums, & a mighty welcome to the site! Have a great day Ryn!

Welcome! And hey there! Feel free to PM me :3 I really need a person to tell my days to..

Back