• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi everyone!

themysterybidder

🐴 Devoted to Buck! 🐴 (UK)
Bells
Switch
8113-5873-2420
Island
Hazzard
Purple Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Lily
Hi everyone, my name is Jenny, and I started playing New Horizons at the end of February. It was my first ever venture into Animal Crossing as after a year of should I or not, I saw an offer with a free Tom Nook plush toy and he was so cute, that sealed the deal! A few months on, I'm still playing everyday, and still enjoying it thoroughly. I'm sure I'll be looking for a few hints about a few things, so hopefully some of you can help me out. Looking forward to chatting! Jenny :)

Hi Jenny, welcome to TBT! ^^ What villagers do you have right now? Any favorites?
Thank you for the welcome! I have Buck, Al, Roscoe (they are my favourites, I'll never let them leave!), Boomer, Kidd, Beardo, Lionel, Vic, Stitches (he's just getting unpacked today) and Tipper. I have a lot of amiibo cards, so might have a shake up every now and then.

Welcome to the forums Jenny! I'm glad you decided to pick up a copy of ACNH!

Do you have anything you're specifically working toward on your island at the moment? Is there a particular style you'd like your island to have? 😊

Welcome to the forums Jenny! I'm glad you decided to pick up a copy of ACNH!

Do you have anything you're specifically working toward on your island at the moment? Is there a particular style you'd like your island to have? 😊
Thank you! I don't really have a theme, just basically if I like something I'll buy it 😁. I've nearly completed enough homes on Happy Home Paradise to get DJ K.K, so working towards that, and the other facilities. Still got a lot to do over on Harv's Island. I've got Katrina and Redd's stall set up, but nothing else yet.
Welcome! Do you play any animal crossing? If you do what game do you play?
Thank you for the welcome! I play New Horizons with Happy Home Paradise. Never missed a day playing it! I do miss Tom Nook's broadcasts when you switch the game on, Isabelle isn't the same for me!

Back