• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Heyo!

MayorMudkip

queerkip
Bells
Island
Cassoulet
New Horizons Token
Yellow Rose
Tasty Cake
Cake
Hi! I'm Amy, and I've been lurking around for a while but I finally got around to making an account. I'm a student studying film and game design. I love movies, video games, comics, and food. I've been playing Animal Crossing since the Gamecube version, but only recently obtained a 3ds, so my town of Genosha is fairly new (bear with me!). However, I feel that it's gotten off to a good start and I've managed to make some progress in the two months or so since I've had the game. I'm hoping to meet some of you other forum-goers and maybe visit some towns/have some visitors over. I look forward to spending some time here. C:

Welcome Amy! Don't worry, I'm also fairly new. Hopefully we can be friends! ^~^

We're in the same boat! I never owned the gamecube game though, it was a friends. This too, is my first DS/2DS/3DS-whatevermathinger. You should screen shot some of your town to show off. ^-^

Back