• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey, I have some questions

Meowlina

Bells
1. Are you excited for Animal crossing Happy Home Designer?

2. Do you think there will be a New Nintendo 3ds Animal crossing edition?
(For number 2 I've actually found a link of it, if anyone is interested to look at iit)

http://www.play-asia.com/new-ninten...-designer-pack/13/708vjl?affiliate_id=1908807

3. Do you think its worth buying some of the Amiibo cards?

4. Is there any dislikes or anything that you think that could make this game better?

Last edited:
1. Are you excited for Animal crossing Happy Home Designer?
YES <3

2. Do you think there will be a New Nintendo 3ds Animal crossing edition?
Surely it would have been available for pre-order at the same time as the game was? :/ :(

3. Do you think its worth buying some of the Amiibo cards?
I'm collecting all of them, so yes!

4. Is there any dislikes or anything that you think that could make this game better?
I think you should actually be able to wander around town still and look at all your creations.

As for question two, yes, there will be a newDS XL bundle in Japan at least. The original 3DS XL with New Leaf came to NA, so I'm pretty sure Nintendo will bring it to America if there is enough demand. The only thing close to a bundle in NA is the bundle with the amiibo adapter and the game itself.

As for question two, yes, there will be a newDS XL bundle in Japan at least. The original 3DS XL with New Leaf came to NA, so I'm pretty sure Nintendo will bring it to America if there is enough demand. The only thing close to a bundle in NA is the bundle with the amiibo adapter and the game itself.

Thank you! I've found it, if you are interested to look at the model I have the link at the top!

I really hope that's right. Doesn't it seem weird how we can pre-order the game before the 3dsxl bundle though? because people might end up cancelling their pre-orders if it did get announced and that doesn't seem like a clever idea from nintendo.

I really hope that's right. Doesn't it seem weird how we can pre-order the game before the 3dsxl bundle though? because people might end up cancelling their pre-orders if it did get announced and that doesn't seem like a clever idea from nintendo.
They probably opened pre-orders because Nintendo won't release the XL at all, unfortunately :/ I hope I'm wrong since I want the XL and it'll probably sell out fast like the Majora's Mask XL =P Most people will just have to buy a normal black/red XL and the game alone, or get the bundle with the adapter, both of which are boring imo. The AC XL looks so much better.

1. Yes
3. No
4. Walk around the town freely, not just transporting to the houses.
Have our own house.

1.) Yes, I have it preordered
2.) I'm not sure
3.) yes, its a sure way of having your faves move in
4.) they need to confirm we can walk around and explore the town

1. Yes! I'm gonna get it as soon as it comes out.

2. Sure.

3. Yeah! It seems like a really cool idea so I'll collect as many as I can. :blush:

4. I agree with the others. They need to confirm you can walk around the town...

1. Yeah, the E3 and the Treehouse event made me convinced to get it.

2. It's going to be XL only, though.

3. Of course, but im just going to get all of my favorite villagers.

4. I agree with the rest of walking around the town, but I hope there can be dance parties as well.

1. Yeah, the E3 and the Treehouse event made me convinced to get it.

2. It's going to be XL only, though.

3. Of course, but im just going to get all of my favorite villagers.

4. I agree with the rest of walking around the town, but I hope there can be dance parties as well.

Where have you heard about the XL?

Where have you heard about the XL?

There is one slated to release in Japan, so they're probably going off that.
Additionally, the NEW 3DS family has taken over the rest, so it's highly unlikely that the regular 3DS/3DS XL are going to get a limited edition console, and since the regular NEW 3DS comes with cover plates (which there probably will be HHD cover plates), if there is a limited edition console to release in the west, most likely it'll be the XL.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I use other game amiibo adaptor for this game? Example skylander

No because they weren't built for amiibo.

1. Yes, after I saw the 20 minutes of footage, it made me want to buy it.

2. I really want the game as part of a new 3ds Animal Crossing bundle so I hope its released here in the UK.

3. So far, 3 of my favourite villagers are in the first set of cards that have been announced so I want those.

4. I would like to be able to walk round the town, but I was happy with what we could do. I would like to know more though!

I'm pretty interested, but I still want more information. I'm thinking this is a game that I won't buy right away and will see what others think of it.

I really don't feel like collecting cards, personally. So we'll see what happens with that. I'm fine with the game just giving me random animals and maybe buying a few cards of my favorites.

Back