• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hey all, me here

cookie .*~

Bells
hi! im cookie and i've been playing ac since new leaf! back in ye old days i heard about these forums but didnt bother to sign up. just looking for a place to trade, talk, and have fun with other animal crossing users. from what i've seen everyone is really nice here so im excited! :)

Hi @cookie .*~ and welcome to The Bell Tree!

What is your favourite thing about the Animal Crossing games and who are your favourite villagers? :)

the creative aspect and ig i would have to say deena and limberg :)
I like Limberg as well! I came across him while island hopping last week and would have invited him if I hadn't been on the hunt for someone specific.

hi! im cookie and i've been playing ac since new leaf! back in ye old days i heard about these forums but didnt bother to sign up. just looking for a place to trade, talk, and have fun with other animal crossing users. from what i've seen everyone is really nice here so im excited! :)
Welcome to TBT!

Back