• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Here is the complete list of returning villagers in Animal Crossing: New Horizons

something i'm really looking forward to is the new villager outfits!!
i'd really like fauna, molly, dobie, and o'hare in my town! and some of the welcome amiibo villagers i didn't get the chance to have, like june, bea or maddie. but i'm sad to see marty and some of the other collab villagers go.
i also wonder what the new villagers have in store!!

There is not a whole lot to say though. People shouldn’t be surprised that Nintendo went with the amiibo cards to pick who was returning.

To be honest, I'll probably choose my animals as I go. I'm definately getting Alice, though. It's a pretty sad backstory as to why. When I was like 4, I was playing ACCF/ACLGC and I kept time-travelling to special events. But... Alice moved away because of this. I was so upset... It's been my goal ever since to get her back and I will NOT give up!

I don't see Fang listed? I do know his French name is Pierrot, and that one is listed :)

Disappointing to see diedre is making a come back. Hopefully don't see her at my camp site.

Basically the same thing a “list of villagers in Animal Crossing New Leaf” minus the special amiibo ones (they all sucked anyway).

Last edited:
Literally came here just to make sure Robin was coming back, she's my bb and I love her, so I'm happy she's in this list.

Happy to see that Boris will be back.(along with everyone from New Leaf + Welcome Amiibo) I had him in my original Gamecube town and he gradually became my favourite villager. (even though I didn't like him at first)

Now I just hope to see Aziz return. (another favourite from the Gamecube days) I can't see why he can't come back, he's unique (blue hair!) and we don't have that many lions. Here's hoping!

Last edited:
Back