• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help me D:

antlerer

Bells
Hello, I have been stuck in ACNL for the past few days.
I have been trying to pay my loan of 39,800 bells.

I would appreciate anyone that would take me to the island.
The reason why I'm only at my first loan is that my save data got corrupted from some people in school... :( They're not friendly.

Thanks - antlerer :)

BTW - This is my first post, so please tell me if I'm breaking the rules ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh well... I've been looking all day but no luck :L

Last edited:
Hello! I suggest going to the Train Station board - people there are more inclined to let other people into their towns, though it's usually a bit slower. Just wait a bit and I'm sure someone will see your request!

Alternatively, while you wait, sell everything you can - try catching bugs and fish in your town to gather the bells. It's actually pretty easy if you don't mind doing some work!

Thanks for your help, I highly appreciate it I will continue to fish and catch bugs.

- antlerer :)

Thanks for your help, I highly appreciate it I will continue to fish and catch bugs.

- antlerer :)

Don't forget that if you dig 3 holes behind you when standing in front of a rock, you can whack it with your shovel much faster, gaining up to around 16-18k with good pace.

Two days of that and your debt is paid!

Last edited:
Back