Buying Help complete all DIYs & Art [Trading] Gulliver Items & order-able Nook Miles Items

hi! i have these diys if you still need them:

pear dress
shell lamp
tulip surprise box

Heyo!! Can I trade 10 white street lamps for 10 of your black street lamps? :blush: I also have a candy-skull mask I can trade for a south pole!
EDIT OH I WOULD ALSO LIKE A BLUE LIGHTHOUSE!!! I have a brown monster statue I can trade!!

Last edited:
Heyo!! Can I trade 10 white street lamps for 10 of your black street lamps? :blush: I also have a candy-skull mask I can trade for a south pole!
EDIT OH I WOULD ALSO LIKE A BLUE LIGHTHOUSE!!! I have a brown monster statue I can trade!!
Let me check if I have that many lamps! I'll message you!
Post automatically merged:

Hi all, I'm calling it a day for now. Will be back tomorrow to trade, will reply any trades tomorrow! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hiya. I have the following:
Apple wall, garden rock, and pear wall. If you still need any of these I can trade them for the NMT :)

Which Redd art are you still looking for?
Hi, I just updated the first post with a link to what I have already. Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Hiya. I have the following:
Apple wall, garden rock, and pear wall. If you still need any of these I can trade them for the NMT :)
yeap! I'm interested, will message you! Thanks.

hi! i have a brown monster statue and white drink machine, can i trade it for 7 black streetlamps? i also have some other stuff not on your nook miles list but not of priority that i’d love to trade for more black streetlamps ^^

Last edited:
hi! i have a brown monster statue and white drink machine, can i trade it for 7 black streetlamps? i also have some other stuff not on your nook miles list but not of priority that i’d love to trade for more black streetlamps ^^
Hey I might have gotten a brown monster already, but I'm happy to collect other nook mile items even if they are not on my priority! I'll message you and check how many black street lamp I have! Thanks.

Hey, I do have enough street lamps. So let me know what else you have and we can get some trades going! Thanks!

Hello! Would you trade my blue portable toilet and white phone box for your black street lamp and yellow life guard chair?

Back