Buying Help complete all DIYs & Art [Trading] Gulliver Items & order-able Nook Miles Items

I have the boomerang, dark bamboo rug, honeycomb wall, and orange end table.

I'm interested in the Lucky cat, I can trade it for a Hyacinth lamp, Wooden-block bench & Plain wooden shop sign

hey there, if you are still in need, I have the kettle bathtub, wooden-block bed, and wooden stool DIYs. Is 3nmt okay?
Thanks! Messaged you.

I have the boomerang, dark bamboo rug, honeycomb wall, and orange end table.
Thanks! Messaged you.

I'm interested in the Lucky cat, I can trade it for a Hyacinth lamp, Wooden-block bench & Plain wooden shop sign
Hey, sorry. I can give 1 NMT for each DIY, but not trade a Gulliver item for them.
Post automatically merged:

calling it a day for now. Will continue to trade tomorrow. Please leave a post and I'll respond to you tomorrow! Thank you!

Last edited:
I have wooden low table, signpost, wooden plank sign, straw umbrella hat, and bamboo stopblock if you're still interested (for nmt) c:

updated! trying to keep everything into one thread, instead of starting multiple. See how it goes

Still looking for many things! Please have a look and let's see if we can trade anything!

Last edited:
Interested in the following:

Hula Doll
Dala horse
Turban (Purple)

What Redd artwork are you looking for?

Hi can i get your
south pole and dala horse

for my real warrior statue and blue lifeguard chair? Also have a real worth painting and flower painting if you need for 2 gulliver headpeices.

Last edited:
Interested in the following:

Hula Doll
Dala horse
Turban (Purple)

What Redd artwork are you looking for?
Hey, I'm interested in almost all of them. I can't check right now, but I think I only have 2 real paintings so far. And would love more real paintings and real/fake statues.

Hi can i get your
south pole and dala horse

for my real warrior statue and blue lifeguard chair?
I'm happy to trade one of them for your warrior statue, but probably not the blue lifeguard chair. I'd be happy to trade the blue lifeguard chair for another orderable mile item of the same value. Sorry!

Hey! I have two of the DIYs on your wishlist:
  • Cherry Lamp
  • Jungle Wall
cool cool cool! I'll message you.

Hey, I'm interested in almost all of them. I can't check right now, but I think I only have 2 real paintings so far. And would love more real paintings and real/fake statues.

I'm happy to trade one of them for your warrior statue, but probably not the blue lifeguard chair. I'd be happy to trade the blue lifeguard chair for another orderable mile item of the same value. Sorry!

cool cool cool! I'll message you.
I have tons of real redd artwork I can do and fake statues. I can do 1 painting for each, but I honestly have too many to list!

Back