• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling helltown cycling - temporarily closed ||「boxes:」

Status
Not open for further replies.
may i lurk for Antonio & Tangy? brothers dream villagers
ty

Pekoe_NewLeaf_Official.png

pekoe is in boxes!

I'm interested in Pekoe!
but I have never used the Villager Trading Plaza, so I have no idea how much i'm expected to offer, or if I'm expected to offer in TBT or AC bells. (I am new & pretty low on TBT bells).

I'm interested in Pekoe!
but I have never used the Villager Trading Plaza, so I have no idea how much i'm expected to offer, or if I'm expected to offer in TBT or AC bells. (I am new & pretty low on TBT bells).

welcome to the trading plaza first of all! so usually on cycling/sales threads, people will list both prices and whether they accept igb (in game bells) or tbt in the first post. sometimes the prices people list will be flexible, and you can sort of check various cycling threads to get an idea of what villagers are worth based on what tier they are. (i have a link in my first post to the thread that talks about villager tiers!) i'm only accepting tbt right now and pekoe already has a buyer but thank you for posting! feel free to message me if you have any more questions or anything and i'd be more than happy to help! :)

fffff i was asleep sorrry. whatever the buyout for her is i'll pay it!! she's a dreamie of mine and i've never seen her anywhrereee.

it's no problem at all! would 100 tbt be all right?

it's no problem at all! would 100 tbt be all right?

yes, it would!! when would you like me to pick her up?? i'm available pretty much all day. i just want my empty slot to go to a dreamie instead of a random move in lol.

yes, it would!! when would you like me to pick her up?? i'm available pretty much all day. i just want my empty slot to go to a dreamie instead of a random move in lol.

i'm ready now if that's okay with you! if you want to go ahead and send the tbt, i'll add your fc and open up my gates. my fc is the one in my signature but it'll be mayor alex of helltown.

i'm ready now if that's okay with you! if you want to go ahead and send the tbt, i'll add your fc and open up my gates. my fc is the one in my signature but it'll be mayor alex of helltown.

aa i'm sorry but do you mind if i take just a little while before coming over?? i shouldnt be more than half an hour at most ;; i offered to take stitches from somebody if nobody who was lurking on their thread took him first and knowing my terrible luck nobody else took him. i can cycle extremely fast via save backups and such so it wont take me too long. i understand if you want to give her to someone else though if i take too long!

aa i'm sorry but do you mind if i take just a little while before coming over?? i shouldnt be more than half an hour at most ;; i offered to take stitches from somebody if nobody who was lurking on their thread took him first and knowing my terrible luck nobody else took him. i can cycle extremely fast via save backups and such so it wont take me too long. i understand if you want to give her to someone else though if i take too long!

omg that's totally fine!! you can just vm me when you're ready!

-Lobo_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

lobo is in boxes in my main town! he's not entirely original but i don't think he's that far off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back