• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello! :)

Burymyconviction

Bells
Hi everyone! My username is Burymyconviction, but I haven't gone by that name in other forums, so we'll see how that goes. :p

I've been a large part of other forum communities, but I've tried to get away from them recently. Most of them being Pokemon communities, so yeah...

The reason that I joined BTF was because I found it awesome that you could trade and buy villagers. That's probably the one thing I LOVE about AC in the first place is the villagers that I have, so hopefully I can get all of my dream ones :)

I have an Instagram is my username for those of you who play Magic the Gathering and enjoy painting. Its where I post all of my personal alterations and paintings if anyone is interested!

I have time-traveled A LOT in this Animal Crossing already (partially because my boyfriend got in a bad spot with Turnips after he bought 3 million bells worth, and I had to fix it. -.-) but I have just recently gone back ALL the way from November so that I'm perfectly on time again. I think the game is more enjoyable if you play it without Time Travel, as long as you play in a massive community. But I have an affinity for getting all the buildings and whatnot, so I went and did that first. :p

If anyone needs anything, please let me know! I plan on being relatively active in the hybrid department along with furniture exchange, and villager selling. :)

Thanks! :D

Back