Hello! :)

Burymyconviction

Bells
Hi everyone! My username is Burymyconviction, but I haven't gone by that name in other forums, so we'll see how that goes. :p

I've been a large part of other forum communities, but I've tried to get away from them recently. Most of them being Pokemon communities, so yeah...

The reason that I joined BTF was because I found it awesome that you could trade and buy villagers. That's probably the one thing I LOVE about AC in the first place is the villagers that I have, so hopefully I can get all of my dream ones :)

I have an Instagram is my username for those of you who play Magic the Gathering and enjoy painting. Its where I post all of my personal alterations and paintings if anyone is interested!

I have time-traveled A LOT in this Animal Crossing already (partially because my boyfriend got in a bad spot with Turnips after he bought 3 million bells worth, and I had to fix it. -.-) but I have just recently gone back ALL the way from November so that I'm perfectly on time again. I think the game is more enjoyable if you play it without Time Travel, as long as you play in a massive community. But I have an affinity for getting all the buildings and whatnot, so I went and did that first. :p

If anyone needs anything, please let me know! I plan on being relatively active in the hybrid department along with furniture exchange, and villager selling. :)

Thanks! :D

Back