• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello!

yojohanne

Bells
My name is Johan :blush:

>He/Him
>UK Based Player (Northern Hemisphere)
>Active player of Animal crossing since New Leaf.
>Current player of ACNH on the Switch

I used to look at this thread a lot when I was on my DS and decided now to just create an account. I still own my copy of ACNL and open it up from time to time when I'm feeling nostalgic.

My favourite animal crossing character is Teddy <3, he has been since New Leaf. I also play Skyrim, Fallout 4, Minecraft, Cyberpunk and a few other miscellaneous games. In my spare time I enjoy bouldering and open water/wild swimming.

Hope I can make a few friends here! I would love to be able to visit other people's island, especially those in the southern hemisphere as I am in the North. I'm still quite new to playing ACNH on the Switch so if you have any cool tips I'd love to know em!

Welcome! Do you have Teddy on your ACNH island at this time? Good to meet you and I hope you enjoy being here!

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. Teddy is great! My favorite villager, Mac, also happens to be a jock. I find that personality type to be extremely under appreciated, so it’s nice to see another fan!

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. Teddy is great! My favorite villager, Mac, also happens to be a jock. I find that personality type to be extremely under appreciated, so it’s nice to see another fan!
That's great to hear! I also feel like a lot of the jock personalities tend to get ignored, but I love my himbos!

Welcome to the forums!

Teddy is currently on my island, and he's adorable! I love the bear villagers.

How long have you been playing ACNH? Who do you have on your island? 😊

Welcome ✨

Teddy's sooo cute ** one my favorite is Murphy, bears and cubs are so nice.

The only tip that came to mind (i don't think rocks were un other games?);
- if you want to get 8 items from your rocks, you have to put yourself in one of the corner and 'trap yourself' (on general by diging two hole next to you. Can totally show you if you want.

Send me a message any time if you to visite my Island ♥️♥️♥️ (i'm in the North too sadly.)

And sup' Minecraft buddy ! 8D what's your favorite console to play on ? (Counting pc as one)

Welcome! I’m new too. I love playing New Leaf. I have so many childhood memories from it. I would love to play New Horizons. Have you played any other AC games? Also Teddy is awesome 😌

Back