• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

hello!!

Little My

Bells
Hi I'm new here. I hope I'm doing this correctly.

I love Animal Crossing so much. I remember when I was a child, watching a commercial for Wild World I think it was. And I was like, wow and my mom bought the game for me! I was soooo happy! And that was the beginning. Now I'm here with ACNH and I have an island and I love it very much! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Hope you're all doing well!

Welcome to the forums! How long have you had your island now? Do you have a favourite villager on your island? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒŸ

hi, welcome to the forums! ๐Ÿ’™ itโ€™s nice to meet you!

wild world was my first animal crossing game as well! itโ€™s such an incredible game, it makes me feel so happy and nostalgic whenever i think about it haha.

do you have any villagers that youโ€™d like to have on your island, or do you have all your dreamies?

Welcome to the forums! How long have you had your island now? Do you have a favourite villager on your island? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒŸ
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜„ I actually just started over with my island haha so I only have Shari and Biff. Shari is adorable!

hi, welcome to the forums! ๐Ÿ’™ itโ€™s nice to meet you!

wild world was my first animal crossing game as well! itโ€™s such an incredible game, it makes me feel so happy and nostalgic whenever i think about it haha.

do you have any villagers that youโ€™d like to have on your island, or do you have all your dreamies?
Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š nice to meet you too!
I would love to have Coco on my island. She's always been my favorite!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. Wild World was so nostalgic for me!

Back