• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Hello !!

Fang is my bby I had him in just about every AC:NL town i owned. Prime King Cranky. Him and Kabuki

Welcome to TBT!! Please enjoy your stay here :3 I'll add you on the Switch when I can! My username there is 'Mimi Cheems' so, look forward to that xD​

Fang is my bby I had him in just about every AC:NL town i owned. Prime King Cranky. Him and Kabuki
ooo lucky, i've only ever had fang in NH !! My fav in NL was definitely rasher, had him in WW too- hopefully i run into him again this time round,,

Welcome to TBT!! Please enjoy your stay here :3 I'll add you on the Switch when I can! My username there is 'Mimi Cheems' so, look forward to that xD​
Thank you for the warm welcome 💖

ooo lucky, i've only ever had fang in NH !! My fav in NL was definitely rasher, had him in WW too- hopefully i run into him again this time round,,
I'm working on getting amiibos, If i happen to get rasher you can have him!

Back