• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello! Im back!

fafninho

Bells
Hello everyone, I took a break due to work and college, but now I bought a Nintendo Switch, and my Animal Crossing only arrives on Tuesday.
Here's my friend code! Lets be friends and play sometime!
SW-0837-5115-1512
Post automatically merged:

IMG_20231027_122557.jpg

Hi there :D
Welcome back I too came back recently id love to add you to see if we get to play at some point
My internet is a bit wonky but hopefully it doesnt give me an error ive been dying to play with friends in acnh
Hope you have a lovely day today and happy friday ^^

hello, welcome back to the forums! i look forward to hopefully seeing you around. 💓

i don’t play new horizons much nowadays, but i hope you have so much fun with it! it’s the perfect reward for working so hard at work and in college. 💓

are there any villagers you’re hoping to have on your island? any name ideas for your island yet?

hello, welcome back to the forums! i look forward to hopefully seeing you around. 💓

i don’t play new horizons much nowadays, but i hope you have so much fun with it! it’s the perfect reward for working so hard at work and in college. 💓

are there any villagers you’re hoping to have on your island? any name ideas for your island yet?
thank you so much! I definitely want Coco on my island, it's my fav villager! I haven't thought about the name yet, normally I just put a silly and funny name like I did in New Leaf, but now I think I need to think of a cool name!

Welcome back to the forums! 🎉 I look forward to seeing how you enjoy New Horizons!
tysm!!

Hi there :D
Welcome back I too came back recently id love to add you to see if we get to play at some point
My internet is a bit wonky but hopefully it doesnt give me an error ive been dying to play with friends in acnh
Hope you have a lovely day today and happy friday ^^
thank you so much! i hope you have a nice day too, ill add you when I get home

Hi there, and welcome back to the forums. I hope you enjoy the game when it comes!
tysm!!

Last edited:
Back