• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello !!

Fang is my bby I had him in just about every AC:NL town i owned. Prime King Cranky. Him and Kabuki

Welcome to TBT!! Please enjoy your stay here :3 I'll add you on the Switch when I can! My username there is 'Mimi Cheems' so, look forward to that xD​

Fang is my bby I had him in just about every AC:NL town i owned. Prime King Cranky. Him and Kabuki
ooo lucky, i've only ever had fang in NH !! My fav in NL was definitely rasher, had him in WW too- hopefully i run into him again this time round,,

Welcome to TBT!! Please enjoy your stay here :3 I'll add you on the Switch when I can! My username there is 'Mimi Cheems' so, look forward to that xD​
Thank you for the warm welcome 💖

ooo lucky, i've only ever had fang in NH !! My fav in NL was definitely rasher, had him in WW too- hopefully i run into him again this time round,,
I'm working on getting amiibos, If i happen to get rasher you can have him!

Back