Hello!

Inaudible Whispers

Bells
Switch
3260-2684-6524
Small Mailbox
Hello, my name's June and I'm from Canada. I've been playing Animal Crossing ever since it came out on GameCube. I've also played Wild World quite a lot when I was younger, and I've played City Folk for perhaps a few months. As soon as I heard Animal Crossing New Leaf was coming out, I had to get it; however, I was extremely busy. I dedicate perhaps most of time on homework and studying that I unfortunately never have time to play on my 3DS.. I'm on spring break right now though, so I purchased ACNL as fast as I could! (aka like 2 days ago haha) I hope that joining the forum will definitely enhance my experience as the new changes on ACNL are definitely surprising. I also hope to meet more of the AC community, and make really great friends on here! c:

It will definitely enhance your experience because this is the best community for new leaf in my not so humble opinion :p

Welcome to TBT :)

awwwh! hello, welcome to the forums! ^^
and acnl for that matter lol~ <3
i'd love to add you sometime and give little bits of bells to help you out! <':

welcome! do you want fruits or flowers? if you come over you can have them! *tries to get people to clean out her town for her* lol no but srsly i have all the fruit except banana I think, and you are welcome to anything outside! you can buy anything in all of the shops too! I don't have many bells on me atm, only like 40k, but if you want em you can have em :D (you don't have to clean my place for the bells you can have them for free ^^") also If you go into my house I have some clothes on display you can have any of that if you want em (I'll just buy more later :D) *In a good mood :3*

Back