• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello!

Inaudible Whispers

Bells
Switch
3260-2684-6524
Small Mailbox
Hello, my name's June and I'm from Canada. I've been playing Animal Crossing ever since it came out on GameCube. I've also played Wild World quite a lot when I was younger, and I've played City Folk for perhaps a few months. As soon as I heard Animal Crossing New Leaf was coming out, I had to get it; however, I was extremely busy. I dedicate perhaps most of time on homework and studying that I unfortunately never have time to play on my 3DS.. I'm on spring break right now though, so I purchased ACNL as fast as I could! (aka like 2 days ago haha) I hope that joining the forum will definitely enhance my experience as the new changes on ACNL are definitely surprising. I also hope to meet more of the AC community, and make really great friends on here! c:

It will definitely enhance your experience because this is the best community for new leaf in my not so humble opinion :p

Welcome to TBT :)

awwwh! hello, welcome to the forums! ^^
and acnl for that matter lol~ <3
i'd love to add you sometime and give little bits of bells to help you out! <':

welcome! do you want fruits or flowers? if you come over you can have them! *tries to get people to clean out her town for her* lol no but srsly i have all the fruit except banana I think, and you are welcome to anything outside! you can buy anything in all of the shops too! I don't have many bells on me atm, only like 40k, but if you want em you can have em :D (you don't have to clean my place for the bells you can have them for free ^^") also If you go into my house I have some clothes on display you can have any of that if you want em (I'll just buy more later :D) *In a good mood :3*

Back