• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello world!

Hunter_Gr33n

Still hasn't changed their pfp.
Bells
Island
Crystal
Sweet Balloon
Blue Balloon
Pear (Fruit)
Fortune Cookie
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Asteroid Plush
Moon Bunny
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Yellow Rocket Pop
Hey! I like Animal Crossing, so it's only natural to assume I'd find my way here sooner or later, no? Anyway, I mostly play New Leaf. I do also play New Horizons, but I'm way more active on ACNL. I like drawing and reading, I like the number 375, and my favorite villagers are Pierce, Moe, O'Hare, Pashmina, and Anicotti. I have an account on DeviantArt and Archive of Our Own, so chances are you can find me there too.
Okay, I think that's everything you need to know about me. See you around!😄

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! 🌟

All of your favourite villagers are super cute! Pashmina especially is adorable, and Pierce is my birthday twin! 😊

What sort of art do you like to draw? 😍

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

All of your favourite villagers are super cute! Pashmina especially is adorable, and Pierce is my birthday twin! 😊

What sort of art do you like to draw? 😍
Thanks!
Those aren't even half of my favorites. If I listed all of them, we'd be here all week. Also, you and Pierce share a birthday? That's cool.
I usually just draw whatever comes to mind at the time, but I especially like to draw people and architecture.

Back