• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello there.

4A-GZE

Super Awesome Member
Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I'm sure you never would have guessed that I might be introducing myself here. But as it turns out, I TOTALLY AM. Oh my.

So anyway, yeah. I have no idea what to say because you can figure out anything important if you try hard enough.

Oh, and if you understand my username, you're pretty cool. Heck, even if you don't get it, you're probably pretty cool. Yay for everybody!

Heya, welcome to TBT.
I didn't understand your username so I googled it and now I know that it's an engine.
Am I cool?

Welcome to TBT! :)

I thought I understood it at first, but then I realized that I'd read it wrong. So turns out I have no idea anymore.

Welcome to the bell tree! I really hope you enjoy it here! We're all super nice! <3

Back