• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite celebrities?

Drawdler

Profile comments open to water flowers 💐✨
Bells
Switch
4463-2469-1897
Island
Gondwana
White Pansy
White Pansy
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
I understand if some people here aren’t into celebrities. I’m not into the culture, but I am quite a fan of a few.

Those who spring to mind are Christian Bale (shameless celebrity crush ☺️ ), Mads Mikkelsen (I mean kinda same, but really, he just seems like an awesome guy), and David Bowie. I don’t really know if you would say he’s a celebrity as opposed to just a popular artist but I also love Geordie Greep, his tweets were hilarious and he seems like a super fun dude, the chaotic energy is legit. Oh and Björk is pretty cool. I’d hang out with James Murphy too.

I cried when Bowie died.

I love Gordon Ramsay and I have since I was a kid and watched his shows. He's just witty and charming. Who else... I like Megan Thee Stallion. She's like the only musical artist I follow in social media.

does Hatsune Miku count

Hatsune Miku counts. I just completely forgot to mention Ramsay because I was thinking about musicians 😭 Marco Pierre is also cool!

Ok, I can probably come up with lots of different answers for this one, but recently I've been obsessed with Ben Barnes. Partially because he's traditionally handsome (my friends definitely make fun of me for liking all the pretty boys;) but also I saw him speaking at an event once and he had a really eloquent answer. Brains are sexy:) Also he can sing :swoon:

I don't really mind celebrities and I am not really interested in them. Maybe gordon ramsey just because I watch sometimes hells kitchen? Lol

Ryan Reynolds for me ^^ Hes such a good actor in any movoe, and I loved how he played dead pool.

Another favorite is Chloe Grace Mortez, shes been in alot of my favorite movies. Esspecially
*If I Stay*

Harrison Ford because he absolutely hates getting interviewed and gives the best responses

Ryan Gosling because he always seems to be in great movies, seems like a good person too

i’m not into celebrity culture either or putting celebrities on a pedestal/obsessing over people that i don’t personally know just because they’re celebrities, but margot robbie my beloved 🫶 aside from the fact that she’s insanely beautiful and that she seems like a lovely person from what i’ve seen of her outside of her roles, she is also a great actress! her range is just incredible— but of course i’ve loved her in her harley quinn and barbie roles the most 🤍

i also am a fan of zendaya, jennifer lawrence, jessica barden and elizabeth olsen, and will happily watch any movies or tv shows that they’re in!

I hate most, if all celebrities. If I had to choose though I would choose Tom Cruise I guess.

Harrison Ford because he absolutely hates getting interviewed and gives the best responses

Interviewer: Did you shoot Greedo first or did Greedo shoot you first?

Harrison Ford: Um, I don't care.

Classic 🤌

I never really loved celebrities as people, but Taylor Swift. She's always been super duper kind to her fans

I love Tobias Forge, the singer from Ghost; as well as Lady Gaga and Dolly Parton a lot.
Lady Gaga and Dolly are very inspiring to me.

i'll become interested in celebrities if i'm obsessed with a certain tv show/film at the time or whatever but it will always fade when my interest fades. the only exception is im si-wan, i could watch him forever, he just seems really lovely

Back