• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Hello there.

4A-GZE

Super Awesome Member
Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I'm sure you never would have guessed that I might be introducing myself here. But as it turns out, I TOTALLY AM. Oh my.

So anyway, yeah. I have no idea what to say because you can figure out anything important if you try hard enough.

Oh, and if you understand my username, you're pretty cool. Heck, even if you don't get it, you're probably pretty cool. Yay for everybody!

Heya, welcome to TBT.
I didn't understand your username so I googled it and now I know that it's an engine.
Am I cool?

Welcome to TBT! :)

I thought I understood it at first, but then I realized that I'd read it wrong. So turns out I have no idea anymore.

Welcome to the bell tree! I really hope you enjoy it here! We're all super nice! <3

Back