• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello from Germany! ^-^

novAstraah~

Hee Hee Hee! ~
Bells
Hey diddle, diddle! I have a riddle, from novAstraah to you! NovAstraah is me, or Nova for short, but also for tall people too. >u<
-translated from Riddlish: "Hi my name is novAstraah. Do you want to hear a riddle?"
Ok, a bit Riddlish at first~

Good evening everyone. It's 11:31PM here. *yawn* Nice to be here. ^-^ And I like the forums.
I play Animal Crossing New Leaf since the very first hour. But a few weeks ago my town "Roshki" was deleted by a system error.
I'm truly sad about but I can't rewind. So I started new and my lil' town grows up more and more!

Umh.. Something about me? Okay. The first thing you have to know: I'm an alien. #donthurt
I adore historic things. The history rules my lifestyle all the time!
I also like classical music. But Kiesza and Lorde are the greatest music-queens.
And I love to listen to the opera! Imo the best opera is "der Freisch?tz".
(usually translated as The Marksman or The Freeshooter)
Just look at my profile picture! (my favourite character called "Kaspar")
It's a German opera with spoken dialogue in three acts by Carl Maria von Weber.
You can listen if you want. It is great!~ c:

Oh yes. I collect dolls. Im very sure y'all want to know this. Hee Hee Hee.
With "dolls" I mean dolls like Ever After High, Monster High and Novi Stars.
Please don't laugh about it. Thanks. ^-^
I am an Ever After High fan indeed. I watch all the webisodes and love fairytales! ~

And because it is an Animal Crossing forum here, now I talk about Animal Crossing.
My town be called "Gelatea". It comes from Galatea (a moon) and Gelato (icecream)!
The mayors name is "Kitty" I don't choose this name because I like cats. I just like the name.
My Dreamies are: Naomi, Rod, Benjamin, Papi, Katt, Gayle, Octavian, Tia, Cube and Pinky.

So, that's all. I'm going to sleep now. See y'all tomorrow. ^-^/

Last edited:
Hi! Welcome to TBT! (By the way, awesome introduction!)

Last edited:
Welcome to TBT I hope you enjoy it, and the awesome community! ^^

Hey diddle, diddle! I have a riddle, from novAstraah to you! NovAstraah is me, or Nova for short, but also for tall people too. >u<
-translated from Riddlish: "Hi my name is novAstraah. Do you want to hear a riddle?"
Ok, a bit Riddlish at first~

Good evening everyone. It's 11:31PM here. *yawn* Nice to be here. ^-^ And I like the forums.
I play Animal Crossing New Leaf since the very first hour. But a few weeks ago my town "Roshki" was deleted by a system error.
I'm truly sad about but I can't rewind. So I started new and my lil' town grows up more and more!

Umh.. Something about me? Okay. The first thing you have to know: I'm an alien. #donthurt
I adore historic things. The history rules my lifestyle all the time!
I also like classical music. But Kiesza and Lorde are the greatest music-queens.
And I love to listen to the opera! Imo the best opera is "der Freisch?tz".
(usually translated as The Marksman or The Freeshooter)
Just look at my profile picture! (my favourite character called "Kaspar")
It's a German opera with spoken dialogue in three acts by Carl Maria von Weber.
You can listen if you want. It is great!~ c:

Oh yes. I collect dolls. Im very sure y'all want to know this. Hee Hee Hee.
With "dolls" I mean dolls like Ever After High, Monster High and Novi Stars.
Please don't laugh about it. Thanks. ^-^
I am an Ever After High fan indeed. I watch all the webisodes and love fairytales! ~

And because it is an Animal Crossing forum here, now I talk about Animal Crossing.
My town be called "Gelatea". It comes from Galatea (a moon) and Gelato (icecream)!
The mayors name is "Kitty" I don't choose this name because I like cats. I just like the name.
My Dreamies are: Naomi, Rod, Benjamin, Papi, Katt, Gayle, Octavian, Tia, Cube and Pinky.

So, that's all. I'm going to sleep now. See y'all tomorrow. ^-^/

Hi it's nice to meet you, Nova! I loved your intro, and your interests! You seem really awesome.
And I'm sorry you lost your original town.. :( I just recently lost mine too, so I feel your pain!

I hope to see you around the forums, fellow newbie!! :D

Back